Druhé vydání kurzu určeného k přípravě na zkoušku Cambridge Key English Test ( KET) - učebnice se správnými odpověďmi a CD-ROMem
Objective Key is an updated and revised edition of the successful Objective KET course. It offers students complete, official preparation for the Cambridge English: Key (KET) and Cambridge English: Key (KET) for Schools Test. The course combines solid language development with systematic and thorough exam preparation and practice. Short units offer a variety of lively topics for younger students while providing thorough training in exam skills and solid language development. The vocabulary syllabus is informed by English Profile, ensuring it covers the words and meanings students require to communicate at A2 level. A student’s CD-ROM provides activities and games for practice of the target language. The Teacher's Book contains full answer key, and helpful lesson notes with an accompanying Teacher's Resources Audio CD/CD-ROM which contains photocopiable activities and progress tests, as well as a complete Cambridge English: Key Practice Test.
- ‘Key words’ sections informed by English Profile, highlight the words and meanings students require to communicate at A2 level.
- ‘Key speaking’ sections focus on useful phrases for the Speaking Paper.
- Regular Exam Folders provide systematic exam preparation and practice, covering each paper in detail.
- Writing Folders every two units give practice in writing skills and exam technique for the range of skills needed for Paper 1.
- Ready-to-use activities and progress tests on the Teacher's Resources Audio CD/CD-ROM save teachers time.
- Two complete Cambridge English: Key Practice Tests are included on the Teacher's Resources Audio CD/CD-ROM.
- A For Schools Practice Test Booklet with Audio CD contains two complete practice tests for the Cambridge English: Key for Schools version of the test.
- Regular revision and recycling of language is provided by the revision units.
- Pro ZŠ nebo SŠ?:
- SŠ a ZŠ
- Třída (ZŠ):
- Typ zkoušky:
- Pro kluka / holku?:
- Holka a Kluk
- ISBN kód:
- EAN kód:
- Rok vydání: